Skip to content Skip to main menu Scroll Up
Links of Interest ♦ Millinery Guild Links ♦ Millinery Museum Links
Links of Interest
- Michelle Clough Design – Reblocking/Restoration/Custom made hats and accessories. www.michellecloughdesign.com.
- Looking for stylish handmade mens hats? Worth & Worth, an online hat store, offers felt hats, fur hats, formal hats and a wide variety of mens hats. They also provide hat repair and hat care tips for extending life of your hat. https://www.hatshop.com
- arturo rios collection
- Watson’s Hat Shop – Custom Made Hats. https://www.watsonshatshop.com
- Hat Blocks Direct
- Atelier-Pierrot https://yaplog.jp/a-pierrot-o/
- Discount Fabrics Wholesale Fabric & Fabrics – Wholesalers for Discount Fabrics, Wholesale Fabrics, Discount Fabric Wholesalers, Cheap and Discount Fabric Wholesale.
- Hamline Cleaners. This dry cleaners can replace your leather sweatbands and refresh your hat!
Mary Tennant, Joe Mikel; 649 N. Smelling Ave., St. Paul, MN 55104. 651 644 5885 email@example.com
- Geo. Franks, Hatter. Eighteenth and Early Nineteenth Century Military, Naval and Gentlemen’s Hats. https://cockedhats.com
- Wholesalers Directory, Suppliers, Wholesale Distributors, Dropshippers. Trade directory of wholesalers, importers, distributors, manufacturers, dropshippers and wholesale suppliers in the UK and worldwide. http://www.esources.co.uk:80/suppliers.php
- This is a great site to share with our customers. It has many vintage costumes that I think they would love to view.
- If you’re ready to jump-start your sewing projects, learn helpful hints and tips, and have more fun in your historical sewing and reenacting, then get your FREE sewing tips now at www.CloakAndCorset.com!
- Ribbonwork classes with Candace Kling…Ribbon and fabric flowers…pansies…fuchsias…roses and more…ribbon and fabric trims…cockades/cocardes…vintage ruching. All-day hands-on workshops. http://www.candacekling.com
- How2hats The home of Hat Making Books, DVDs, Hat Blocks, the HATalk eMagazine and our Find a Hat Maker Service to promote your hats. Full colour hat making ebooks – easy to follow step-by-step guides, suitable for beginners and those with more experience. Hat making made simple! https://www.how2hats.com
- Anna Shoub, The Hat Junkie. Hand made whimsical and elegant hats for women and children from fleece, felt and straw. https://www.hatjunkie.com
- Western Costume – Millinery. Hats Millinery is the complex art of creating hats and headwear. Over the years, custom-made millinery has become a dying craft, but not at Western Costume. http://www.westerncostume.com/services/millinery.html
- Siggi Hats – Millinery designs hand crafted in England for …Specialized in made to order hats in choice of materials and trimmings. https://www.siggihats.co.uk/
- Hats by Lola Millinery. lola millinery “nescafe” … lola millinery “mod cassata”. $150.00 $105.00. Hats/Lola/011154th.jpg. lola millinery “to the market” https://www.propertopper.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page14.html
- Shellie McDowell Millinery – Brooklyn, NY – Home. Shellie McDowell Millinery – Fine Quality High Fashion Hats, Shipped Ready To Wear. Wholesale Suppliers, Vendors Welcome – Shop on-line. Brooklyn, NY. https://www.shelliemcdowell.com/
- MacCulloch & Wallis – Millinery. Shop online for dress fabrics, haberdashery, trimmings, millinery, tailoring and corsetry supplies from a long established London store. https://www.macculloch-wallis.co.uk
- Miller Hats. Miller Hats, the world’s largest online men’s hat store, including name brand felt and straw dress hats and western hats, and a variety of women’s and … https://www.millerhats.com/
- Hats – VILLAGEHATSHOP.COM – Largest Selection of Hats online. A wide selection of hats and caps with brands like Kangol, Tilley, and Stetson. https://www.villagehatshop.com/
- Clearwater Hats. Reproductions of civilian and military Civil War hats, Victorian hats and old west hats. http://www.clearwaterhats.com/
- Hats by Susan. Packable hats from Israel for all occasions, especially of interest to Orthodox Jewish women. http://www.hatsbysusan.com/
- Captain Jack’s Pirate Hats: Authentic Handmade Pirate Hats. Captain Jack offers authentic, handcrafted wool felt pirate hats. Styles include the Captain Jack, Barbosa, Blackbeard, Captain Kidd, Captain Morgan,… https://www.captjackspiratehats.com/
- Tilley Endurables – The FInest Hats and Travel Clothing in the World…Welcome to Tilley Endurables, Canadian creator of the famous Tilley Hat. Shop on-line or by catalogue for hats and travel clothing that are easy to care for… https://www.tilley.com/
- Hats, Turbans & Wigs for Hair Loss and Cancer Chemotherapy Pati…Hats, wigs, turbans, scarves and caps designed for medical hair loss due to chemotherapy or alopecia. Also offers gifts for cancer patients. https://www.headcovers.com/
- Hats 4 the Homeless. Hats for the Homeless grew out of the heart of one young man who cared about those less…Hats for the Homeless was created in his memory to continue the… http://www.hats4thehomeless.org/
- Scarves, Turbans, Hats, and Makeup. using scarves turbans hats and makeup to hide the effects of breast cancer and chemotherapy. https://www.breastcancer.org/hsn_scarves.html
Millinery Guild Links
- The Millinery Guild Southern California. Thank You to the Millinery Guild Southern California for the Hats By Leko honorary membership. At this time I would like to Welcome the Guild Members to our website. Leko
- Millinery Artisan Guild
- Milliners Guild
- The Hat Ladies are the perfect answer for Ladies who love to wear hats, but don’t always have the confidence or occasion to do so. We are an amazing network of women of all ages and backgrounds who engage in fun, yet meaningful activities.
The Hat Ladies – USA
- International Felt makers Association to promote felt making around the world.
- The Headwear Association promotes hat wearing and the headwear industry throughout the world and foster goodwill and fellowship among those engaged in the headwear industry. http://www.theheadwearassociation.org/
Millinery Museum Links