TAKE HAT MAKING LESSONS (the uncommon solution, feed your soul. 🙂
- Hats by Leko Millinery Supplies. Learn how to make hats for free. A $1000 value. Sign up for “I Had To Eat My Hat”, Tutorials and MORE! (includes coupons for supplies and shipping).
- Anijak Design. Anita Powell will be offering one day workshops for anyone visiting New Orleans. Any other info please contact me.
- Lina Stein, Ireland. Millinery workshops.
- Ulrieke Benner. Art You Wear.
127 RAINBOW ROAD / corner of Jackson Avenue, GANGES, Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
- Teressa Foglia. Hat making workshops.
- Diana Cavagnaro Couture Millinery. Handcrafted millinery and classes at San Diego Mesa College and Continuing Education West City College.
- Mercedes Botero offers millinery Classes in San Francisco. Three different techniques to chose from. Traditional millinery using wood block and steam to shape felt and straw. Fabric Hats using patterns to construct a hat or Cocktail Hats using a multitude of material to create your own unique piece. For information: www.hatmakingworkshops.com | www.mercedesbotero.com
- Mela Hoyt-Heydon
Held at: Carpe Diem, 115 S. Harbor, Fullerton, CA 92835 (714) 680-9882
- Diana Unterspan
SW Portland— email@example.com
- Thistle Cottage Studio in N. Providence, RI will offer The Millinery Workshops Marathon. Some basic millinery supplies are included. . Please call 401-231-4343 for more information.
Build a Buckram and Wire Frame Hat or Fascinator (period or contemporary)
Handblocking Sinamay Straw for Summer
Cut and Sew Dressmaker Hats/Draping the Pattern
- Columbus College of Art and Design
Amy Hamilton, Instructor
60 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43215
614.224.9101 – Contact: Fashion Design Department
- Making Museum Quality Mannequins
Instructor: Helen Alten
- DeAnna Gibbons Millinery
- Jenny Pfanenstiel, Couture Milliner/Owner of Formé Millinery
801 W. Miracle Mile #10203
Tucson, AZ 85705
Millinery Design Workshops and Shoemaking Classes – beginning through advanced
Contact Jeanne for schedule.
- Corina Haywood-Modern Millinery
I teach free form blocking techniques in private sessions and small workshops in the Los Angeles area. I teach hat and fascinator/ headpieces classes in felt, straw, crinoline and vintage straw braid. For more info visit the studio dispatch page on my website and contact me to schedule a class.
- ANIJA K Design 504-433-0510 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anita offers millinery classes for: couture design, Kentucky derby hats, cocktail/facinator hats, bridal hearwear, covered shoes, custom hand bags, and hat pins. Also will travel to your City to conduct Hat Workshops. If you need any more info please contact me.
- Jennifer W. Bartlet holds hatmaking classes also, e-mail her for an updated schedule .
10211 Severn Road, San Antonio, TX 78217 Phone (210) 654-7416, Fax (775) 258-1057, email@example.com
I teach a 3-day basic blocking course in my home-based hat studio in San Antonio, Texas. We complete three hats, two in fur felt and one in parisisal straw. Two are blocked in the traditional method on wood hat blocks and the third (in fur felt) is done in a more freestyle manner in order to help my students expand their view of how hats are made and to aid them in starting their own budget conscious hat businesses when they return home. The cost of my class is $300 and includes all supplies. A 50% deposit is required 4 weeks prior to the first class. Class space is limited to 3 people.
- International Academy of Merchandising and Design
One North State Street, Chicago IL 60602-9736
Contact: Jacqui DeRosa, Fashion Design Dept.
Instructor: Veronica Chin
- College of DuPage
Fashion Design Department
630-942-2619 Contact: Sharon Scalise
Instructor: Veronica Chin
- TLD Design Center & Gallery
26 E Quincy St., Westmont, IL 60559 ~Chicago Area~
- Fashion Institure of New York (FIT)
227 West 27th Street, New York NY 10001
212-760-7253 or 800-GO-TO-FIT
Contact: Ellen Goldstein, Head of Accesories Design Department
- Moore College of Art and Design
20th and the Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1179
Contact: Fashion Design Department
- Virginia Marti College, A College of Fashion, Art and Design
11724 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood OH 44107
216-221-8584 or 800-473-4350
Contact: Dennis Marti, Admissions
Instructor: Donny Wasson
- College of Alameda
555 Atlantic Avenue, Alameda CA
Instructor: Lynne Taylor
- Maria Ishiguro
28471 Klondike Drive, Trabuco Canyon CA 92679-1169
Teaches private lessons and small groups, 5 years in business
5815 Thornton Drive, Parma OH 44129
Contact: RosAnne Rundel, Certified Millinery Designer
- Houston Community College
Central College Campus
1300 Holman, Houston TX 77004
- Savannah College of Art and Design
PO Box 3146, Savannah GA 31402
- Richard Robinson Academy of Fashion Design
447 Sussex Drive, Ottawa Ontario K1N 6Z4 Canada
Instructor: Mrs. Robinson
- Philadelphia University STMT
Schoolhouse Lane and Henry Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19144
Instructor: Anne Smock
- Eia Millinery Design
Eia Radosavljevic (By Appointment Only)
1620 W. Nelson St., Chicago IL 60657
- School of Fashion Design
136 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116
- Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street, Newton Centre, MA 02459
- Fashion and Creative Arts Program Co-ordinator
Jeff Pyche, Continuing Education Department
Phone: 416-415-5000 Ext.4867
- Montserrat College of Art
23 Essex Street, Beverly, MA 01915
978-921-4242, ext. 1179 for information or registration
- Margo Nickel
Classes are year-round, Information about classes can be found at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rose Cory millinery classes
Buckram Frame Hat Making Workshops
Class Length: 8 hours
Each participant constructs a buckram frame hat, using the making kits and patterns from start to finish and ends up with their own hat. Ask about details.
- Ribbonwork classes with Candace Kling…Ribbon and Fabric Flowers…Pansies…Fuchsias…Roses and rose buds…Ribbon and fabric trims…Cockades/cocardes…All-day hands-on workshops.